[Radio-announce] Bigband! Country! Instrumental! All on The Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 00:33:17 CEST 2016

Greetings Everybody!
Welcome to the great month of November! This is the time when it gets
just a little colder in the great state of Iowa where I am located.
It is almost Friday, and like always, it is time for the Knock on Corn
Radio Show!
This week, we have a great selection of music! We have bigband,
instrumental, and who knows what else?
So why not tune in!
The fun all starts at 12 P.M Eastern! To listen, go to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope to see you there! And while you're at it, don't forget to mark
your calendars for a big milestone for me, the 100th show! It's on
November 18, from 12 to 3 P.M Eastern!
Tyler Juranek