[Radio-announce] Another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 5 18:11:46 CEST 2016

Hi.

It's that time of week for Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  More specificly, it's three hours of fun and babbling by me, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  I'll play good music, tell you the weather for Lexington, KY, have sports info, and there's the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.  Your requests are also welcome.  Send them via email to

and if I have them, and the FCC doesn't frown on them, I'll play them.

Oh yeah, there's one thing I'll mention tonight.  It's my semi annual rant.  It doesn't take long, and those who could change things probably aren't listening, but I do have a need to mention it in case something happens.  Tune in and hear what it is.

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern DAYLIGHT time, 6 p.m. Pacific DAYLIGHT time. (hint) the word DAYLIGHT is in all caps, so that'll give you a good idea of what I'll talk about in my rant.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org