[Radio-announce] We deserve a break, to rest in our own good intentions and those of others, In the Quiet

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Nov 8 18:17:49 CET 2016

In the U.S. or not, we, are, always, voting! And sometimes, we don’t like choices we’re forced to make, nor the choices of others. We judge ourselves and others so harshly. But there is a place where we are not judged, where the mayhem and craziness becomes much smaller: "In the Quiet.” I think we all deserve this place.

Whether it feels like an arrival after our crazy U.S. election or the calm before the storm, we deserve a break, to perhaps regroup, renew, rejuvenate!

Let us take time In The Quiet to do so.

7:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/quiet <http://acbradio.org/quiet>