[Radio-announce] The Beginning on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive today - from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E. Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 04:25:36 CET 2016

Hi friends and Good Morning,

Like many of you, I voted yesterday, returned home and reflected on what
today and the immediate future will be like.

How improbable that the Chicago Cubs would win the World Series and that a
businessman without military or political experience would become the
President-Elect.

As I watched the election coverage all day yesterday and all night, it
became clearer and clearer that today is a new beginning where it will be
more important than ever to listen to each other and work together.

Please join me from 11 AM to 2 PM today on ACB Radio Interactive for Rick's
Picks. There will be no political commentary - just great music about
beginnings, change, listening and togetherness. I invite you to listen to
the lyrics that I believe will speak to you.

You may email me before or during the show at rick.morin at comcast.net
<mailto:rick.morin at comcast.net>  with any special requests. Feel free to
also text me at 617-633-7947 with any requests.

Please tune in today from 11 to 2 PM Eastern at

http://acbradio.org/interactive. You may also listen via the incredible iOs
app ACB Link available through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

Thanks for listening and hope you enjoy!!

Rick Morin