[Radio-announce] TBYT coming up in just a few hours from now

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 16:45:42 CET 2016

>From 7 to 9 pm Eastern, 2 Hawaiian, 3 Alaskan 6 central,  5 mountain, 8
Austrailian,1 New Zealand  and 4 pacific, for The Best Of Yesterday and
Today. We'll spin all your favorites from the 70s to the present, and all
requests and song dedications are welcome. To get your song played on air,
just send an email to

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

And ask for it. Really! It's that simple!

There are many ways to listen:

1.       You can direct your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive

2.        pick up your telephone and dial 605-475-8130

3.       use our ACB Link app

4.       I blink or

5.       Our tuner software.

and join us for The Best Of Yesterday and Today tonight at 7 on ACBRI where
your listening is our business. Oh I almost forgot. To make a request or
song dedication, you can email me at

mbern6516 at aol.com

Mike and added crew

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---