[Radio-announce] After a long break the Eclectic 80's is back on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Nov 9 20:17:55 CET 2016

Hey there dudes and dudettes.

It's me, your happy EJ inviting you to tune into ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of the awesome decade of the 80's.  Basicly, I have this really large library of 80's tunes,  and chances are pretty good that I have a song you'd like to hear.  Therefore, if it was out in the 80's, and the FCC doesn't complain about the explicit language in the track I'll play it.  To send a request, comments about the show, or whatever you like, email me at

Kevin at acbradio.org<mailto:Kevin at acbradio.org>

And BINGO! Your song will be heard.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and enjoy the great tunes and thoughts that I'll share.

One thing I'll talk about happened yesterday and went through the middle of the night, and that was the Presidential election.  You might wonder why I'd be talking about something not from the 80's?  Well, this election reminded me of one that happened in the early 80's.  I'll tell you how things seem similar with both elections.

So tune into ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of 80's.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org