[Radio-announce] Handy Around the House goes electric tonight

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Thu Nov 10 16:49:24 CET 2016

Hi all:

I am back with a new episode of Handy Around the House!

Tonight at 8:00 P.M. eastern I will be demonstrating how to replace a faulty
wall outlet.

This project is easy to do but as I will stress to you throughout  the show
you must put safety first when working with electricity.

The tools I used in this project are:

Audible tester

Talking Multimeter

Flat head screwdriver

I also had a pair of wire strippers and wire cutters nearby in case I needed
them but it turns out with this particular outlet I didn't have to use them.

The show repeats every 3 hours overnight and throughout the day tomorrow.

This show will air on ACBRadio Mainstream.

You can listen by going to http://acbradio.org/mainstream or dial
605-475-8130 <http://acbradio.org/mainstream%20or%20dial%20605-475-8130>
and select option 1 from any telephone.

You can also listen with ACB Link if you have an IOS device.

Enjoy!

Larry