[Radio-announce] Thanking our Veterans on this weeks Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 00:00:25 CET 2016

Greetings everyone!
As we approach Friday here in the United States, it marks November 11,
and that is Veterans day! On this week's Knock on Corn radio program,
we pay tribute to those who have served in the military in the United
States. I'll also tell you about my family members who have served our
country.
As always, we have the good ole Polkas, country, Christian music, and
whatever else you might like to hear!
The fun all starts tomorrow at 12 P.M Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Also, remember to mark your calendars for next week, November 18! It's
a party, and I want you all to come celebrate my 100th show with me!
While you're counting down the days like I am, why not send in some
early requests?
Feel free to email them to
tyler at acbradio.org
or tweet them to