[Radio-announce] I'll be away until December 17.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 12 22:12:47 CET 2016

Hey dudes and dudettes!

Just letting you all know I won't be on until December 17 with another Anything and Everything show.  A couple of weeks of this is to take a break, and the remaining time will be getting to know my fluffy little doggie (hope I get to name him Stay, Nuts or Stinky).  In any case I'll be back on on December 17, unless someone decides to do a long slot at this time.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY