[Radio-announce] Come in!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Nov 15 18:11:53 CET 2016

In The Quiet!

Shshsh!

It's Tuesday!

It's In The Quiet Day!

Are you ready?

I am!

And hoping you'll join me and us!

Between the busy words and thoughts? What can be heard and felt between the
breaths?

What wants to rise up and be born and accessed as resource, "elasticity Of
Spirit!

What can rise to serve as greater empathy, for building bridges

Or perhaps, mending fences?

When we slow down, it's amazing what further good can come to and from us!

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

On Demand, any hour once posted:

http://acbradio.org/quiet

And I'm back on Youtube and promise to be there regularly!

Started today:

I posted a video to Youtube: Thought For The Day Nov 15-16 Hold On To Your
Dreams!  <https://youtu.be/kLo4lVLSaGc> https://youtu.be/kLo4lVLSaGc

Stay wrapped up in all of the good thoughts and feelings you can create,
receive and find!