[Radio-announce] Hope and Smiles on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive today - from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E. Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 08:55:10 CET 2016

Hi friends and Good Morning,

Wow!! In many ways, the last week has seemed liked a life-time.

As long as we are members of a loving and caring community, there is hope. I
am grateful to ACB for being a beacon of hope.

Please join me from 11 AM to 2 PM today on ACB Radio Interactive for Rick's
Picks. I will be playing songs about hope and in the first hour will play a
comedy monologue from election night that gives us all a lot to think about
in a light-hearted way.

You may email me before or during the show at rick.morin at comcast.net
<mailto:rick.morin at comcast.net>  with any special requests. Feel free to
also text me at 617-633-7947 with any requests.

Please tune in today from 11 to 2 PM Eastern at

http://acbradio.org/interactive. You may also listen via the incredible iOs
app ACB Link available through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

Thanks for listening and hope you enjoy!!

Rick Morin