[Radio-announce] Desert Skies returns after lots and lots of travel ...

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Nov 19 16:38:16 CET 2016

Hello Everyone,

Well, I am finally back! This weekend we talk all about my travel to the great North West and Kentucky where the fried chicken is plentiful and meals are veggie free! Don't worry, I will fill you in on this during the show. We have lots of great music lined up for you, news on the Treasure Trove front and of course some techie news thrown for good measure. Oh, and we can't forget about Christmas and Thanks Giving day planning!

All the fun starts at 6:00 PM Easter, 4:00 in Arizona and 3:00 in California. See all of you ACB Radio Interactive!