[Radio-announce] it's the holidays once again!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 09:32:56 CET 2016

Well here we are. It's the holiday season once again and time to be
thankful. I might be flying the plane solo tonight, or I might not, I'll
have to see what's happening with our DJ in training. Tune in From 7 to 9 pm
Eastern, 2 Hawaiian, 3 Alaskan, 6 central,  5 mountain, 8 Austrailian,1 New
Zealand  and 4 pacific, for The Best Of Yesterday and Today. As you prepair
your taste buds for that great big bird and all his trimmings and all those
yummy goodies tomorrow, join me, Jeremy, and Anita, for a thankful edition
of TBYT. This week in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, in addition to
all your favorite tunes from the 70s to the present, we're going to include
songs that are either about Thanksgiving, or about being thankful in
general. Although I normally rock out with the tunes, be advised that some
of tonight's songs might be a bit softer than what I normally play. Abbott
and Costello will be stopping by to share some Thanksgiving laughs, and we
may even pay a visit to Charlie Brown and The Peanuts gang..  As always, all
requests and song dedications are welcome. You can request either a regular
everyday song, or a song about thankfulness. To get your song played on air,
just send an email to

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

And I'll do my best to play it.  Just for the record, I'd like to say that
I'm thankful for both ACB Radio and all you faithful listeners across the
globe.

There are many ways to listen:

1.       You can direct your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive

2.        pick up your telephone and dial 605-475-8130,

3.       use our ACB Link app,

I blink, or

4.       Our tuner software.

and join us for a thankful edition of The Best Of Yesterday and Today
tonight at 7 on ACBRI where your listening is our holiday business.

Mike with DJ in training and friend

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---