[Radio-announce] Planned Server Maintenance and Migration Please Read

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Fri Nov 25 20:08:19 CET 2016

Hello all:

I hope everybody had a good Thanks Giving.

The data center where one of ACB's servers is housed will be closing its
doors on December 1, 2016.

This is forcing us to move the server to a different location.

I have been working on the new virtual server over the last several weeks
and I now have it ready to move the affected services over to it.

I will be performing the migration tomorrow evening starting around 10:00 PM
eastern.

The following services will experience short outages as the dns changes
begin to propagate:

Acbradio.org (website, email lists  and streams)

All ACB lists.

Brailleauthority.org (website and email lists)

Iceb.org

ACB Mini Mall

The outages should not last more than an hour.

I will let everybody know when the migration is complete.

Thanks.

Larry