[Radio-announce] The "Other" Holiday songs on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive today - from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

rick.morin at comcast.net rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 07:55:21 EST 2016

Hi friends,

Happy Holiday Season 2016!!

I love the music of the season and I know I am not alone in that!!  I
especially enjoy the little known holiday songs that are tucked away amongst
the holiday classics. I've assembled 3 hours of these deep-album cuts from
the very beautiful to the tongue-in-cheek funny for today's Rick's Picks
from 11 AM to 2 PM today on ACB Radio Interactive. So much of the lyrics
speak to the state of our world.

You may email me before or during the show at rick.morin at comcast.net
<mailto:rick.morin at comcast.net>  or text or call me at 617-633-7947.

Please tune in today from 11 to 2 PM Eastern at

http://acbradio.org/interactive. You may also listen via the incredible iOs
app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

And soon you will be able to listen to past episodes of Rick's Picks through
ACB Radio's On Demand service. Stay tuned!!

Thanks for listening and your support!!

Rick Morin