[Radio-announce] ready to party and mix?

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 14:23:28 EST 2016

Tune in From 7 to 9 pm Eastern, 2 Hawaiian, 3 Alaskan, 6 central,  5
mountain, 8 Austrailian,1 New Zealand  and 4 pacific, for The Best Of
Yesterday and Today, with Mike and friends. join me, Jeremy, and Anita, for
a mixed-up/disco/new wave trip from the 70s through today edition of TBYT.
This week I'm gonna hook up my virtual mixer and spin some remix for ya.
Well in all honesty, I don't have a mixer, but with a little creativity, I
can certainly make it sound like I do. I'm probably one of very few djs on
ACBRI, who doesn't use a mixer, but even with out one, I can still get you
up and dancing. All requests and song dedications are welcome. To get your
song played, just send an email to

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

And I'll do my best to play it.

There are many ways to listen:

1.       You can direct your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive

2.        pick up your telephone and dial 605-475-8130,

3.       use our ACB Link app,

I blink, or

4.       Our tuner software.

So join us for a rockin/club mix type edition of The Best Of Yesterday and
Today tonight at 7 on ACBRI where your listening is our business.

Mike and friends

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---