[Radio-announce] More fantastic news concerning Treasure Trove

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Oct 1 16:20:49 CEST 2016

Hello ACB Radio Family,

It is with great joy and pleasure that I announce that Bill Sparks, a long time friend and ACB member has graciously donated his entire Old Time Radio collection to assist in the programming of Treasure Trove. We are very honored by this and are so thankful to Bill Sparks. If you all see him or have a way to contact him please thank him also. This is a significant gift for us and we are simply overjoyed by it. Thank you Bill for your wonderful spirit of giving and love for ACB.

Jeff Bishop