[Radio-announce] tonight on ACBRI

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 09:42:38 CEST 2016

Hi friends and fellow staff,

Join me, my friend Jeremy, and his awesome girlfriend Anita tonight from 7
to 9 pm Eastern, 6 central,  5 mountain, 8 Austrailian,1 New Zealand  and 4
pacific, for The Best Of Yesterday and Today. We'll crank out those totally
tubular tunes from the eighties along with some far out disco from the 70s,
as well as the biggest hits of today. I've had them on the show for only one
week, and already I'm finding that doing a radio show with multiple djs is a
lot more fun than doing a single won person show.

Point your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive

and join us for The Best Of Yesterday and Today tonight at 7 on ACBRI where
your listening is our business.

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at