[Radio-announce] MCBVI will be streaming its convention this weekend

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Thu Oct 6 16:06:15 CEST 2016

Good afternoon:

First I want to take personal privilege and say my thoughts and prayers are
with my friends and family in Florida who are bracing for hurricane Matthew
which is looking to have major impacts along the east coast of Florida,
Georgia and the Carolinas.

For those of you along the rest of the east coast please keep a close watch
on this storm as it could impact you as well.

I hope everybody in the path stays safe.

Now on to more positive news:

The Michigan Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired will be streaming
its convention this weekend.

I don't have the list of events that they will be streaming this year, but
here are the times that you can catch them live.

The times listed are in the Eastern time zone.

Friday October 7, 2016 6:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Saturday October 8, 2016 8:30 A.M. - 11:00 P.M.

Sunday October 9, 2016 8:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.

This coverage will be on ACBRadio Live Event.

To listen go to http://acbradio.org/live.

Or dial 605-475-8130 and select option 6.

If you have an IOS device you can use ACB Link to access ACBRadio as well.

Happy listening.

Larry