[Radio-announce] Burrrrr! Its time for some coffee on this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:21:30 CEST 2016

Greetings everyone!
 Can you believe it? Its almost Friday in the great state of Iowa, and
already Friday in some parts of the world. You know what that means!
Its time for Knock on Corn!
 This week, we enjoy some hot coffee, and listen to some great country
tunes! I'll bet you haven't heard these tunes for awhile! And you
never know what tiny surprises I might throw in, you know. You never
know what might happen!
 The fun all starts at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, visit
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
See you then!
 Tyler Juranek