[Radio-announce] Until further notice I won't be broadcasting.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 8 12:57:55 CEST 2016

Hi dudes and dudettes.

My broadcast laptop has decided to have a sick WI-FI connection.  I'm sending it to the computer hospital where Dr. Brother can operate on it.  I'm hoping it doesn't mean a reimage of the system, but I'll take what I can.  I have everything backed up, so nothing will be lost.  I'll let you all know when I'll be back on.  It shouldn't be too long, but I wanted to let you all know what's happening.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY