[Radio-announce] The Desert Skies show Ignites ACB Radio Interactive

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Oct 8 14:49:25 CEST 2016

Hello Everyone,

This weekend I share with you the details of my trip to Atlanta where I spoke at the Microsoft Ignite conference. I have the iPhone 7 and have some thoughts to share about the lack of the head phone jack. Is it that big of a deal? When will it be more important than not when traveling? Tune in and find out the details.

I share with you my plans later this month and November about my travel activities. Don't worry, it will all be over after the weekend of November 10 <smile>.

All the fun starts at 6:00PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive today.

See you there!

Jeff