[Radio-announce] The Good Energy Mix is cookin'! There's enough for you! Come get your share!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Oct 10 09:44:54 CEST 2016

Come get your share!

I hope you're not one of "those people" who runs on empty., tries to do and
be without taking care of you. Going without breakfast, nourishment or rest
etc..

Music, fun, meaningful conversation, time with friends. These things feed
and fuel me. How about you?

There's so much chaos out there. So many questions. Much consternation.
Sometimes we just have to wait and see. And in the meantime, I think it pays
to remember and feel spirit, and that's with and without a capital s.

Stay well.

Tune in, if you want.

10:00 A.M. EDT.

http://acb radio.org/interactive