[Radio-announce] Dance to some country on this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:37:15 CEST 2016

Greetings everyone!
 My goodness, where has this week gone? It seems like it has just flown by, eh?
 But its almost Friday! You know what that means! Its time for me to
bring you the Knock on Corn show! This week, listen to some great
country, old and new, a twist here and there, and some entertainment
too! Last Sunday at my church was our big festival, so listen in to
find out all about it!
 The fun all starts tomorrow at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive! To listen, visit
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 And don't forget, you can catch the show anytime on demand at
 http://www.acbradio.org/corn/
Hope to see you there!
 Tyler Juranek