[Radio-announce] Sitting in for Debbie this morning with music in keeping with The Good Energy Mix and a special a Capella treat.

Rick E. Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 10:18:50 CEST 2016

Today, I have the honor to sit in for Debbie from 11 to 1, the normal time
for The Good Energy Mix.

I will be playing music in keeping with the Good Energy Mix, lots of Jazz,
Snow tunes, a Capella and some adult contemporary. Won't be the same without
Debbie but hopefully you can still get you Good Energy musical Mix Fix.

I will feature a  Capella recording that has had close to two million views
on You Tube - Hamilton the Musical in 7 minutes!

Hope you tune in.

11:00 A.M. Eastern

http://acb radio.org/interactive

Rick Morin