[Radio-announce] Announcing new show on ACB Radio Interactive - Rick's Picks - Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E. Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 14:04:03 CEST 2016

Hi friends,

I am happy to announce that I am returning to ACB Radio Interactive with a
new show called Rick's Picks that will air every Wednesday from 11 to 2 PM
Eastern beginning October 19, 2016.

The show will blend many musical genre's from adult contemporary to show
tunes, from country to blues, from rock to folk, smooth jazz to New Age  and
on it goes. Anything is possible except head-banging music. LOL I like to
play the kinds of songs with lyrics to listen to. I like to play sets of
songs that have common themes.

You may email me before or during the show at rick.morin at comcast.net
<mailto:rick.morin at comcast.net>  with any special requests. Feel free to
also text me at 617-633-7947 with any requests.

Please tune in Wednesday's from 11 to 2 PM Eastern at

http://acbradio.org/interactive. You may also listen via the incredible iOs
app ACB Link available through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

Thanks for listening and hope you enjoy!!

Rick Morin