[Radio-announce] Speaking Out the Blind revisits how the blind can vote in this major election year

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Tue Oct 18 16:37:29 CEST 2016

*/How the Blind and Visually Impaired can vote in elections /*–
Wednesday October 19th 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM Pacific (and replays every
two hours throughout the next day)

I’ve decided to replay one of my very early Speaking Out episodes from
2012 (described below) that gives just some of the best past and present
voting tips and tricks since this is a BIG election year in the United
States.

Hillary Sklar, staff attorney for Disability Rights California, tells
how the blind and visually impaired can gain access to the polls and
make their vote count during the upcoming presidential election.

To listen to this week’s “Speaking Out for the Blind,” go to:
http://acbradio.org/mainstream, and choose one of the links under the
headings “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream” and “Now Playing;” or call
605-475-8130, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream. You
may also listen to the program live on the ACB Link mobile app. For more
information, go to http://link.acb.org. Show archive page is at
http://acbradio.org/speaking-out-for-the-blind. Please note that there
is a link located at the top half of the page and below the heading that
says: “Home » Speaking Out for the Blind” where you can subscribe to the
podcast feed and listen to Speaking Out for the Blind shows ranging from
episode ninety-four to the present. Facebook page is at Speaking Out for
the Blind and Twitter page is at SpeakOutBlind (You may also access this
at SpeakingOutfortheBlind). My new show email address is:
speakout at acbradio.org <mailto:speakout at acbradio.org>.