[Radio-announce] coming up to night on ACBRI with a special message to ACB Radio list members

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 13:23:53 CEST 2016

Greetings friends and fellow staff,

Join us tonight from 7 to 9 pm Eastern, 6 central,  5 mountain, 8
Austrailian,1 New Zealand  and 4 pacific, for The Best Of Yesterday and
Today. We'll finish off with the Weird Al takeoffs, and play our usual
mixture of 70s to the present songs. As you all know, Jeff will be away on
business for a while for the next couple of weeks. Unless anyone has any
objections, or if no other offers have been made an excepted yet, I'll take
the 6 to 9 pm Eastern shift this coming Saturday night, October 22nd.
Sticking with Jeff's usual tradition, I'll be playing the usual mixture of
70s and eighties music as well as share technology news. I don't know if
many of you have noticed the slight change in my current show or not, but
I've added two extra guests. My friend Jeremy, who is currently in training
to become one of us, and his girlfriend Anita, who is a listener, but is
also an occasional sidekick on the show. They might pop in to help me out as
well.

Point your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive

and join us for The Best Of Yesterday and Today tonight at 7 on ACBRI where
your listening is our business.

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---