[Radio-announce] Main Menu Ignites your Friday once again!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Oct 20 20:32:00 CEST 2016

What’s better on a chilly autumn evening than to Ignite something? This week on Main Menu we bring you the last in our series of presentations from the MicroSoft Ignite conference. For those of us working in enterprise versions of MicroSoft products, Melissa Torres, a program manager on the SharePoint Experiences Team talks about the future of this critical enterprise tool and yes, accessibility, on a broad scale. We may also have a few other tidbits up our hoody-clad sleeves so be sure to tune in.

åçJoin us on Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time on ACB Radio Mainstream. <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiRlg1eTQzbkdxenFTbGxOZ0dOdGdOdks2OXhJIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL21haW5zdHJlYW1cXFwvXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiMTJhZWFlOGU5Y2RmNDIwYWIxM2YyMTQ0ZWM2MmNjZTZcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCI5NmUwMDc1YmIyOTY5Y2M2M2VjZGE0OWVlOWZjYWUwMjg2N2QyYjZjXCJdfSJ9> The show repeats every 4 hours for the next 24 hours after åçairing. You can also subscribe to us via your favorite podcast app. Just look for Main Menu. Follow us on twitter at @MainMenu <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/twitter.com?p=eyJzIjoiejlJMDEwOWN4UTRKVlc0d2V3TWFoNWROY3U0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvdHdpdHRlci5jb21cXFwvbWFpbm1lbnVcIixcImlkXCI6XCIxMmFlYWU4ZTljZGY0MjBhYjEzZjIxNDRlYzYyY2NlNlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjIwNWM0ODk0YTY2MjcwZjdhY2I3Yzk5MzU3NmRjMjgxOTc0MzBhNzJcIl19In0>.
You can also listen to the show by phone, 605) 475-8130.