[Radio-announce] Sit back, relax, and eat a snack! On this week's Knock on Corn Program!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 23:49:01 CEST 2016

Greetings everybody!
 My goodness. It's almost Friday around the world! Can you believe it?
That means that its almost time for me to come across the radio waves
and bring you the Knock on Corn show!
 I have been quite under the weather this whole week, so I'm sure my
voice may sound like an Alian, eh? Hahaha! This week, though, I will
bring you some great music, and this time, I'll try to sit back and
relax! That's kind of hard, though, because I'll still get you up on
your feet with some great country, Christian, and who knows what other
kinds of music? That's the fun of it!
 The fun all starts tomorrow at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, point your browser to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 And don't forget, you can catch the show on demand at
 http://www.acbradio.org/corn/
 Hope to see you there!
 Tyler Juranek