[Radio-announce] its hump day, but I can fix that

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 15:16:51 CEST 2016

Greetings friends ,

Need help getting over hump day? join the team of Mike, Jeremy, and Anita
tonight from 7 to 9 pm Eastern, 6 central,  5 mountain, 8 Austrailian,1 New
Zealand  and 4 pacific, for The Best Of Yesterday and Today. We'll spin all
your favorites from the 70s to the present, and no request is too large. All
requests are welcome. To get your song plaied on air, just send an email to

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

And ask for it. Really! Its that simple!

 Point your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive

and join us for The Best Of Yesterday and Today tonight at 7 on ACBRI where
your listening is our business.

Mike and added crew

---