[Radio-announce] Frost on the Ground on this week's Knock on Corn Show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:29:00 CEST 2016

Hi all!
It is almost that wonderful time of the week, you know, the day we
call Friday, and that means it's time for the Knock on Corn show!
As you know, last week I was quite under the weather, and I don't
think we got enough exercise in last week, so this week, with Haloween
around the corner, I'm going to make sure that we're all up and
dancing around the room with upbeat country and dance!
Make sure, too, that you listen close this week, as I will be sharing
a big announcement! I wonder what that is?
So why not tune in?
The fun all starts tomorrow at 12 P.M Eastern!
To listen, visit
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek