[Radio-announce] Anything and Everything is back!!!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 29 19:35:45 CEST 2016

Hi all.

You got it!  It's me letting you all know that I think I have the network issues solved, and I'm all set to do Anything and Everything tonight starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  For three hours I'll be playing you good tunes, tell you about the weather for Lexington, KY, give you some news about Paterson, the flying doggie, and we can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  To tune into the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  Send them via email to

and I'll get to 'em.

Here's a heads up.  I won't be broadcasting from November 28 through December 15, due to me getting a new doggie.  I don't get to name it, but if I did I have three that I like.  They are Fang, Fluffy and Norbert.  Wonder where I heard those?

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. for three hours of, well, Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org