[Radio-announce] Join us on ACB Radio's Treasure Trove for 24 hours of Halloween favorites

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Oct 29 23:48:42 CEST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Starting at midnight Halloween morning (Eastern time) we will be bringing you 24-hours of Halloween programming. The normal Monday schedule on Treasure Trove will resume the following Monday. The following shows will be presented:

Hour 1:

Baby Snooks Show - Halloween Joke Boomerangs

Boston Blackie - Granny's Witchcraft

Hour 2:

The Hall of Fantasy - The Shadow People

Bob Hope Skit - Halloween

Jack Carson Show - Halloween Date with a Brazilian Girl

Hour 3:

Mystery in the Air - The Black Cat

Quiet Please - Calling All Souls

Hour 4:

Sherlock Holmes - The Case of the Uddington Witch

Hall of Fantasy - The Tell-Tale Heart

Hour 5:

Weird Circle - The Oblong Box

The Whistler - Death Comes At Midnight

Hour 6:

ALDRICH Family - Halloween

Archie Andrews - Halloween Party

Hour 7:

Arthur Godfrey Time - Halloween Show

Charlie McCarthy - Guest - Orson Welles

Hour 8:

Father Knows Best - Halloween Blues

Dr. Christian - Sterling Silver

Hour 9:

Inner Sanctum Mysteries - Corpse for Halloween

Lights Out - Poltergeist

Hour 10:

Weird Circle - Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde

Jack Benny - Masquerade Party

Hour 11:

Mysterious Traveler - The Good Die Young

Jack Benny - Jack Throws A Halloween Party

Hour 12:

Quiet Please - Don't Tell Me About Halloween

Hall Of Fantasy - Castle

Hour 13:

Unexpected - Nightmare

Fibber McGee And Molly - Trick or Treating with Teeny

Suspense - Lazarus Walks

Hour 14:

My Favorite Husband - Halloween Surprise Party

Life Of Riley - Halloween Haunted House

Hour 15:

Casey Crime Photographer - Great Grandfather's Rent Receipt

Chase - My Love Is A Ghost

Hour 16:

Fibber McGee And Molly - Halloween Party At Gildersleeve's

Great Gildersleeve - Halloween Party

Hour 17:

Escape - Three Skeleton Key

Hermit's Cave - House On Lost Lands Bluff

Hour 18:

Inner Sanctum  - The Vengeful Corpse

Jack Benny - Jack Goes Trick Or Treating

Hour 19:

Lights Out - Valse Triste

Mysterious Traveler - Behind the Locked Door

Hour 20:

Mercury Theater - The War of the Worlds

Hour 21:

Mystery Theater - The Wendigo

Suspense - On a Country Road

Hour 22:

Mercury Theater - Dracula

Hour 23:

Sam Spade - Fairley-Bright Caper

The SHADOW - Death Rides a Broomstick

Hour 24:

Our Miss Brooks - Halloween Party

Ozzie And Harriet - Haunted House

Later this year we will be bringing you even more holiday Old Time Radio favorites so stay tuned!

Jeff Bishop