[Radio-announce] The Desert Skies is back with lots of news this week!

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat Sep 3 16:09:45 CEST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Well, to say things have been a bit crazy around here is truly understating things. However, we are back with lots of great updates and news. Come find out the latest happenings on the ACB Radio Treasure Trove front, Apple news is all a buzz and of course Dr. Bishop has opinions that I will share, and so much more. Is iPhone 7 worth the upgrade? What about that dreaded lack of a headphone jack? Come find out why things may not be as bad as it may be written about in the media. All of this plus lots of great music!

All the fun starts at 6:00PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!

See you there!

Jeff