[Radio-announce] I'll be on tonight with another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive, but I won't be on next Saturday.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 3 19:40:24 CEST 2016

Hey dudes and dudettes.

It's me again letting you know Anything and Everything will start on ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  For three hours you'll hear good music, hear the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, get sports updates, and there's the great Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Your email messages, such as requests and comments are always welcome.  Send them to

and if I have the tunes, and they're radio suited I'll play 'em.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.

Here's a heads up.  I won't be on next Saturday.  My Dad and Stepmother's family have invited me to come to Myrtle Beach for a nice vacation, so I won't be home to do the show.  If there was a way I'd sneak my mixer and mic on the plane and do the show on the balcony, but I don't think the stuff will fit in my luggage.  If this changes I'll let you all know.

Catch you on ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org