[Radio-announce] I'll be in Myrtle Beach next week, but there's still time for another Eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive before then.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 7 17:46:03 CEST 2016

Hi dudes and dudettes!

You heard correctly.  I'll just be returning home from Myrtle Beach, so there won't be an Eclectic 80's show next week, however, this week is still here, and at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time there will be three fun hours of all kinds of 80's music.  Instead of just mainly hearing songs from 1985, I had the brilliant idea of loading over 10,000 tracks representing all of my 80's material.  My Broadcast software was almost overwhelmed, but it managed to finally load all the music, so there will be a much more broad 80's collection this week and from this time onward.  On the show, besides 80's music, I try to recall events that happened in the 80's, both those in the news and personal moments that I had.

To hear the show, aim your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.  Of course your requests and general feedback are welcome.  Send them via email to

and, request wise, if I have the songs and they're radio suited, I'll play them.  By radio suited, I mean they could have been played on the radio without the FCC complaining about them due to those seven words they hate.  This means album tracks are welcome, and since time isn't so critical, you can request those great long album tracks that radio stations didn't play.

Catch you tonight on ACB Radio Interactive, before a week's break, for the Eclectic 80's!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org