[Radio-announce] Main Menu features Dynamic Duos this week!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Sep 9 08:58:31 CEST 2016

This week we’re all about Dynamic Duos! No, not Batman and Robin. We’ve got better superheroes than that. Jenine and Jason talk with Joseph Lee and Derek Riemer about the upcoming NVDA Con North America and what’s new and exciting with NVDA 2016.3 and beyond! Then the action shifts to our very own Dynamic Duo of Randy and Jason who show us Google Duo. It’s also been a big week in tech. Learn just how big!
We’ll also have a special followup announcement with links from Derek and Joseph for NVDA Con and much more. So stay tuned! Same Main Menu time, same Main Menu channel.

Join us on Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time on ACB Radio Mainstream. <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiRlg1eTQzbkdxenFTbGxOZ0dOdGdOdks2OXhJIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL21haW5zdHJlYW1cXFwvXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiMTJhZWFlOGU5Y2RmNDIwYWIxM2YyMTQ0ZWM2MmNjZTZcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCI5NmUwMDc1YmIyOTY5Y2M2M2VjZGE0OWVlOWZjYWUwMjg2N2QyYjZjXCJdfSJ9> The show repeats every 4 hours for the next 24 hours after airing. You can also subscribe to us via your favorite podcast app. Just look for Main Menu. Follow us on twitter at @MainMenu <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/twitter.com?p=eyJzIjoiejlJMDEwOWN4UTRKVlc0d2V3TWFoNWROY3U0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvdHdpdHRlci5jb21cXFwvbWFpbm1lbnVcIixcImlkXCI6XCIxMmFlYWU4ZTljZGY0MjBhYjEzZjIxNDRlYzYyY2NlNlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjIwNWM0ODk0YTY2MjcwZjdhY2I3Yzk5MzU3NmRjMjgxOTc0MzBhNzJcIl19In0>.
You can also listen to the show by phone, 605) 475-8130.