[Radio-announce] Would you like to spend Time "In The Quiet?" Please join us!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Sep 13 18:28:57 CEST 2016

Ooo boy! I'm ready! Hope you'll join us.

This show, on five stations, has been known to bring a lot of comfort and
peace to many.

No matter what you're doing, or not, this show can make a positive
difference whether in the background or foreground of your focus.

Peaceful ambient music, inspirational messages. It just might add to a
greater sense of well-being for you and in your life. For that matter, when
we take care of our own well-being, we have more to bring to others.

7:00 P.M. EDT.