[Radio-announce] big night tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 10:43:28 CEST 2016

Hi friends and fellow staff,

I've got big news for you. Join me tonight from 7 to 9 pm Eastern, 6
central,  5

mountain, 8 Austrailian,1 New Zealand  and 4 pacific, for The Best Of
Yesterday and

Today. If you have requests, you can send them to me by email at

Mbern6516 at aol.com

Or call me on Skype at smiley-guy218. If you're not in my contact list
already, send

me a contact request, and I'll add you. Point your  web browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive

By the way if you can put up with me for five hours straight, no one ever
came forward

to do it, so I'll also be filling in for Kevin with The Eclectic Eighties
coming

up at 9. My friend Jay, who is currently in training here at the station,
will be

joining me to help transport you back to a time when Nintendo, Rubik's cube,
and

boom boxes were the norm. I've got tons of totally tubular tunes to share.
So join

me for The Best Of Yesterday and Today tonight at 7, and again for Eclectic
Eighties

at 9. That's five straight full hours of me, yours truly, Mike B. It all
starts tonight

when the clock strikes 7. It's going to be totally rad.

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at