[Radio-announce] get ready!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 20:27:17 CEST 2016

It's almost time for yet another trip through the eighties. Kevin isn't here
this week, but never fear, cause DJ Mike B is here to fill in and take you
on a totally tubular ride through that awesome video era. I'll be bringing
my friend Jay along for the ride as well. He'll be joinning us live via
skype. He's currently in trainning to become part of our team, so for now, I
try to expose him to our way of doing things here as much as possible so
that he can learn the ropes. This way, once he becomes part of us officially
he'll know what to do. We'll share some facts about the eighties, talk about
fond memories, and of course, play the awesome music. We may even slip a
classic eighties commercial or tv show theme in there as well. If you have
any special eighties memories of your own that you'd like to share with us,
or if you'd like to make an eighties request, feel free to send them to

mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:mbern6516 at aol.com> .

So put on your tight jeans, polyester shirts, fix up your big hair, and join
us at 9 for eclectic Eighties. It's like, Oh my gosh! It's the eighties!

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at