[Radio-announce] I'm back and ready for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 17 19:09:51 CEST 2016

Hi dudes and dudettes!

I safely arrived from Myrtle Beach, and I'm all set to do Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  There will be the great music, weather, some sports, and we can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  All this fun lasts for three hours, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.  Your email messages containing requests or anything else are welcome.  Send your messages to

and I'll see what I can do.

Catch you tonight on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY