[Radio-announce] tonight on ACBRI

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 17:03:03 CEST 2016

Hi friends and fellow staff,

Join me tonight from 7 to 9 pm Eastern, 6 central,  5 mountain, 8
Austrailian,1 New Zealand  and 4 pacific, for The Best Of Yesterday and
Today. If you have requests, you can send them to me by email at

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

Or call me on Skype at smiley-guy218. If you're not in my contact list
already, send me a contact request, and I'll add you. Point your  web
browser to:

www.acbradio.org/interactive

So join me for The Best Of Yesterday and Today tonight at 7 won't you?

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at