[Radio-announce] The Eclectic 80's is coming up at the top of the hour on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 21 20:59:30 CEST 2016

Hi dudes and dudettes!

I don't have much time, so I'll let you know the Eclectic 80's will be on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific time tonight.  For three hours we'll have fun with the 80's, including music and memories.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.  Send your email requests or whatever you like to

Catch you in a couple minutes on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org