[Radio-announce] Treasure Trove Changes ....

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Fri Sep 23 17:27:15 CEST 2016

Hello Treasure Trove Listeners:

Before I talk about changes to Treasure Trove scheduling I want to send out a very heart-felt and warm public thank you to Bruce Toews who has run Treasure Trove for ACB Radio for the past 3 plus years. Bruce, you did a terrific job and we thank you so much for your dedication in your work. We will miss you.

We have exciting news to share.

John and Larry Gassman are joining the Treasure Trove family. They bring a significant level of knowledge of old time radio and they will help shape the future programming of Treasure Trove along with you the listeners! Welcome John and Larry!

Larry Turnbull and I will be updating the programming you hear on Treasure Trove each week.

For this week only we are cutting over to our new schedule this Saturday due to a number of circumstances. The following changes have been made to the schedule:

Saturday's schedule has been changed to remove the program Saturday Night Theatre . It has been replaced with the following three programs:

The Harold Peary Show
Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar
Space Patrol

On Wednesday, the show By the Book has been replaced by the Campbell Playhouse.

The ACB Radio web site will be updated over the weekend to reflect the changes to the schedule.

We hope that you are enjoying the programming on Treasure Trove. Do reach out if you have any comments or suggestions for improving the programming heard on Trove.

Thanks so much.

The Treasure Trove Team.