[Radio-announce] It's time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Sep 24 19:02:45 CEST 2016

Hi dudes and dudettes!

It's Saturday again, and you know what that means?  Tomorrow is Sunday, and the next day after that is Monday.  Aren't you glad to know that information?  Seriously, it's time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show starts tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  For three hours I'll play you some great tunes, tell the local sports, have prayer requests, and we can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go to the bottom of the page.  There you'll find a link to hear the show live.  If you can't hear the show when it's on, check out the On Demand section to hear it at your convenience.  Your email messages are always welcome.  Send requests, feedback, prayer requests, and anything else to

and, requestwise, if I have the song and it's radio approved I'll play it.

Catch you tonight on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of fun and excitement!

Have a blessed day, and don't work too hard.
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org