[Radio-announce] Larry's cooking! Outdoor grilling! More about air frying! On The Hazelnuts

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat Sep 24 19:41:35 CEST 2016

Where's The Beef? Let's all crash the party at Larry's. If he's grilling, it's bound to be deeelicious!

Randy and I continue talking about air frying, and other kitchen talk about... I don't remember now. Lol
 The only problem is, Randy and I don't live next door to each other to enjoy all of the cooking we keep doing.

Hazelnuts!
9:00 P.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream

We welcome your demos. Keep them coming!

One of the Hazelnuts!

Sent from my iPad