[Radio-announce] The Eclectic 80's will be on ACB Radio Interactive tonight.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 28 18:33:56 CEST 2016

Hi dudes and dudettes!

It's me, reminding you that the Eclectic 80's will be on ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time.  Basicly, if the music was popular in the 80's, and even if it wasn't, but it came out in the 80's, I probably have it and will play it for you.  I'll also mention things I remember about this wonderful decade.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to
http://acbradio.org/interactive

and look near the bottom of the page to find a listen option.  If you can't hear the show when it's on, there's the on demand section where you can hear past shows.  Of course your interaction is welcome.  Interactive is in our name, and that means we want to hear from you great listeners.  Send me email messages with requests or comments to

and I'll get 'em.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY
kevin at acbradio.org