[Radio-announce] Knock Knock, hop into the time machine! On this week's Knock on Corn program!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:43:22 CEST 2016

Greetings everyone!
As I fulfill some other duties this week, we hop in the time machine
for the Knock on Corn program this week, and take you back to a great
day in June!
On this program, Moostash Joe came to be a guest, and did a wonderful
job! For those of you who do not know who that is, Moostash Joe is a
man who has been involved in radio for 61 years! Listen as we not only
play some great music, but as Joe educates me about some of the
history of his career and history in itself!
The fun all starts this Friday, September 30, at 12 P.M Eastern!
To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope you can tune in!
See you next week!