[Radio-announce] tonight on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 10:14:28 EDT 2017

Hi everybody.
Lots of music and more is coming your way in just 9 hours from now. Be sure
to tune in at 7:pm Eastern for The Best Of Yesterday and Today with me, dj
song sparrow, his girlfriend Anita, and Paul, aka DJ Classic Magic from
Sonic Radio, the other station I simulcast with. Two hours of all your
favorites from the 70s to the present. Tonight, we'll see what's up with the
stars, check out today in music history and U..S. history, and we'll see
what else we can come up with for you. Send all requests for songs and or
dedications to
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
or skype smiley-guy218, and if I have it, I'll spin the song for you.  See
you at 7.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---